Safehouse Storage Online Pay Service
The terms and conditions contained in this Online Pay Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) governs your use of the Safehouse Storage Online Pay Service (the “Online Pay Service”).
1.1 Safehouse Storage Philippines is operated by Storage Development Inc. (“We” or Company”), a company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commision (SEC) with official address at Ground floor VFP1 Building Veterans Center, Taguig City, Metro Manila Philippines.
1.2 We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and through direct line at +63 (02) 882-1111.
In order to complete your enrollment in the Online Pay Service you must agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement by checking the “I have read and agree to the Online Pay Service” box before completing your payment.
By enrolling, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are using your actual identity and all of the information you provide is accurate and complete in all respects;
- You are responsible for all access to the website through your internet connection and for bringing these terms to attention of such persons.
- You are legally authorized to make Payments (as defined below) using your Payment Account.
- Your use of the Online Pay Service will not violate any local and national laws or regulations
1. Online Pay Service:
- By enrolling in the Online Pay Service, you authorize Safehouse Storage and its agents to follow the Payment Instructions you have provided to us. You will provide us with information required to make a Payment. When you initiate a Payment, you authorize the financial institution linked to your Payment Account to remit funds to us in an amount specified by you in your Payment instructions and you acknowledge your obligation to pay such amount to us pursuant to the self – storage rental agreement between you and us.
- When authorizing a Payment, you authorize us to process the payment as entered in accordance with your Payment instructions. Payments made after the cutoff time or on non-business days will be considered entered on the next Business Day.
- Payments will be processed and completed within two (2) business days after the business day on which you initiate your payment. You agree that we are not responsible for any payment that is received or posted by us after the applicable grace period or that results in a late charge or penalty being assessed by us if you did not follow this recommendation. In such event, you agree that you shall have the sole risk of incurring and the sole responsibility for paying any and all late charges or penalties assessed by us.
- You acknowledge that payments will not be accepted on any account that is 30 days or more past due through the Online Pay Service. Any accounts 30 days or more past due must be paid by calling the actual facility where your unit or located or by calling Call Center at 882-1111.
- You agree that any Credit Card, Debit Card or Check that you include in any payment instructions will be an account, debit card or credit card, as applicable, that you are legally authorized to use to make payments.
Safehouse Storage is committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information provided to us in connection with the Online Pay Service will be used only in relation to our provisions of the Online Pay Service and for internal purposes (e.g. marketing purposes). Information provided by you to us will not be intentionally disclosed to any third party that is not affiliated with Safehouse Storage except as follows:
- when it is necessary for completing the transactions you have authorized, including to the credit or debit card issuer or financial institution that you have authorized for payment;
- when it is necessary to activate or terminate services provided by a third party such as a credit bureau;
- when it is necessary to verify the existence and/or condition of your account to a third party;
- when it is permitted or required by applicable law, including but not limited to compliance with a governmental request or court order;
- when it is otherwise authorized by you.
Safehouse Storage will not charge you to use the Online Pay Service. You are responsible for all fees associated with your Payment Account used to make Payments. You are responsible for any telephone or internet service fees incurred by you in connection with your use of the Online Pay Service.
4. Change in Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement is the legal binding agreement between Safehouse Storage and its agents and you with respect to the Online Pay Service. We reserve the right to revise or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notification. Each time you use the Online Pay Service, you are agreeing to the current provisions of this agreement. Your use of the Online Pay Service after any changes to this Agreement will constitute your agreement to such changes(s)
5. Changes in Contact or Payment Information; E-Mail Communications:
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that the contact information in your customer profile (including your email address) and your Payment Account or credit card information is current and accurate at all times. Safehouse Storage and its agents are not responsible for your failure to receive any notices or information or any other problem that results from your failure to keep such contact and/or payment information current and accurate. You can update this information with the Online Pay Service or by contacting the Safehouse Storage office. All address changes must be in writing or through the original email address provided on your Customer Sign Up.
- You expressly give your consent for Safehouse Storage to e-mail you at any e-mail address that you provide tous, any notice required under your Rental Agreement pursuant to the laws.
6. Data Privacy:
All Personal data acquired by Safehouse Storage from “You” shall only be use for the purposes of this agreement and shall not be further processed or disclosed without the consent of “You”. However, All information, physical and/or electronic documents collected by the merchant/sub-merchant may be shared to PayMaya and its affiliates/subsidiaries, service providers, including payment card issuers, MasterCard, Visa , JCB and relevant law enforcement agencies for the purposes of retrieval requests, and/or for dispute/fraud/chargeback;
7. Proprietary Rights:
Other than your account information, all content included or available on the Safehouse Storage website, such as advertisements, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, video and audio clips and software shall be the property of Safehouse Storage and its agents, and/or third parties and is protected by the laws of copyright, trademark or by other intellectual and/or proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and selection of all content on the website is the exclusive property of Safehouse Storage and/or its licensors or licensees and is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Similarly, the trademarks, logos,service marks and other information displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Safehouse Storage or of third parties. Under no circumstances may you use, copy, alter, modify or change these marks without our express written consent. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any mark without the express written consent of Safehouse Storage or of the third party that has rights to such mark(s).
This agreement, as it may be amended from time to time, shall be in effect at all times while you are using the Online Pay Service. Either you or Safehouse Storage and its’ agents may terminate this agreement and your use of the Online Pay Service at any time. However, all applicable provisions of this Agreement, such as provisions relating to your obligation to provide truthful information, your use of intellectual property, limitations of liability and other applicable provisions shall survive termination by either party.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation on Liability:
THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND SAFEHOUSE STORAGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, CONTENTS OR FUNCTIONS OF THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE) OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ADVERTISEMENTS OR WEBSITES ACCESSED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND TITLES AS WELL AS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY FAILURE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS SUPPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH THE BILL PAY SERVICE) SHALL BE FOR US TO USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PERFORM AN ADJUSTMENT OR REPAIR OF THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE AND TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY INCORRECT CHARGES BILLED TO YOU THROUGH OUR ERROR.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SAFEHOUSE STORAGE OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT (OTHER THAN REFUNDS OR CREDIT) CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, SAFEHOUSE STORAGE PROVISIONS OF THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE. THE INABILITY TO USE THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE OR RESULTING FROM ANY OTHER SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTION ENTERED THROUGH THE ONLINE PAY SERVICE, EVEN IF SAFEHOUSE STORAGE OR ANY RELATED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Safehouse Storage and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, employees, consultants, agents, third party service providers, licensors and licensees harmless from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising from (a) a third party claim, action or allegation of infringement, misuse or misappropriation based on information, data, files or other material submitted by you to Safehouse Storage; (b) any fraud, manipulation or other breach of this Agreement by you; (c) any third party claim, action or allegation brought against Safehouse Storage arising out of or relating to a dispute with you relating to your purchase, sale or use of any goods or services; (d) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or (e) your use of the Online Pay Service or the use of your account information by any third party who obtained access to that information through no fault of ours. Safehouse Storage reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Safehouse Storage in asserting any available defenses. You will not settle any action or claims on Safehouse Storage behalf without the prior written consent of Safehouse Storage.
- Philippine Law and Jurisdiction – These terms and your use of website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Phillippines Law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippines Court to settle any dispute which arise under these terms.
- Severability – If any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be invalidated or otherwise affected.
- Headings – Headings are for reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Waiver – The failure of Safehouse Storage to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Assignment – Safehouse Storage may assign any or all of the Online Pay Service, including this Agreement, in whole or in part, and may delegate to third parties some or all of its rights and responsibilities in connection with the Online Pay Service; however, you may not assign or transfer your right to use the Online Pay Service or this Agreement without the written consent Safehouse Storage.
- Conflict – Should there be any conflict between this Agreement and any other document incorporated herein by reference, this Agreement shall control.
- Further Assurances – You agree to execute all such other instruments and take all such actions as we or your financial institution may reasonably request in order that you may make Payments to us via the Online Pay Service.
All merchandise sales are final. All rental sales transactions are final. If you rent a storage unit, you are not entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the rental period for which you have paid, including prepaid rent. The rental period starts on the day the lease is signed and continues through the anniversary date of the following month. Rent/fees will not be prorated for move-outs. In the event your account is overcharged due to our error, your account will be refunded after notifying us of the discrepancy.
“All information, physical and/or electronic documents collected by the merchant/sub-merchant may be shared to PayMaya and its affiliates/subsidiaries, service providers, including payment card issuers, MasterCard, Visa , JCB and relevant law enforcement agencies for the purposes of retrieval requests, and/or for dispute/fraud/chargeback;