Safehouse Storage is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the persons we interact with. We respect the privacy of the personal information and data of its users and will ensure compliance by its staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality in respect of all personal information and data submitted by users via our website or otherwise. We will not, subject to the terms herein, release such information to anyone without the prior consent of the relevant user(s) of the site (whether registered or not).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect or generate your personal information in many forms such as written records, photographic and video images, digital material, and even biometric records. Examples of information we collect include:
1. Technical information about your visit – When users visit and browse our website, we automatically collect technical information about such visit which includes the following:
· browser type and version
· browser plug-in types and versions
· date and time of connection
· length of visits to certain pages
· Internet Protocol (IP) address to determine users’ location to ensure we are targeting the right audience
· operating system
· pages viewed/searched for
· page interaction information (e.g., scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
· page response time
· time zone setting
· download errors
· platforms and referrers
2. Information provided through our website contact form – When an inquiry is submitted thru our website, we collect, among others personal information such as your name, contact details, email address, mailing address, and any other information as a result of interacting with you either online or offline.
3. Unsolicited Information – For instances where personal information is received even without prior request, we shall determine whether such information is relevant to our legitimate interest to best service you. If it is, we shall keep the said information and will treat it like any other information you voluntarily provided to us. Otherwise, we will immediately dispose of it in order to safeguard your privacy.
WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THEM
We collect personal information about you and use it in order to provide you with product and services that you have requested; offer customer support; communicate relevant services, advisories, responses to your queries, requests, and complaints; provide information about our products and services which may be of interest to you; and process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
We likewise record your technical information in order to keep the website safe and secured. Said information may also be used for other investigative and statistical purposes.
Before submitting a User’s personal information, the site will request permission by asking if you agree with the site’s terms and conditions as well its privacy policies.
HOW WE STORE AND RETAIN THEM
All information collected will be maintained securely in its internal system and data centers and only authorized persons may access the same.
All information gathered shall be kept and maintained until the legitimate purpose for which it was collected has been achieved. No information will be shared or transferred to other persons or organizations unless required or permitted by law.
We take the security of personal information very seriously and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place. The site is protected against unauthorized access using the latest security devices and software, as well as the implementation of the most updated best practices in data security.
HOW WE DISCLOSE OR TRANSFER INFORMATION
To the extent permitted or required by law, your personal information may be disclosed or transferred to other persons or organizations in order to uphold your interests and/or pursue our legitimate interests to service you.
We may disclose your personal information to the following as reasonably necessary depending on the product and service concerned:
· our employees and officers,
· professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors
· suppliers and subcontractors, third party providers, consultants that have been contracted by us to provide financial, technical, architectural, administrative services such as information technology, payroll, accounting, sales administration, procurement, training, background investigation, and other services
· any third-party businesses offering goods and services or sponsor contest or other marketing and promotional programs, where you have provided your consent
By using the site, Users are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized us to disclose and/or transfer their personal information and data under the circumstances stated above.
USERS’ RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Under RA10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, users’ are afforded the following rights:
The right to be informed whether personal information pertaining to him or her shall be, are being or have been processed.
The right to be furnished with the information before the entry of his or her personal information into the processing system of the personal information controller or at the next practical opportunity.
The right to reasonable access to the data subject’s information upon demand.
The right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal information and have the personal information controller correct it immediately and accordingly, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
The right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of his or her personal information from the personal information controller’s filing system upon discovery and substantial proof that the personal information are incomplete, out-dated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
The right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, out-dated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal information.
The right to data portability thru the ability to obtain from the personal information controller a copy of data undergoing processing in an electronic or structured format, which is commonly used and allows for further use by the data subject.
The right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
For any concerns or complaints or should you wish to enforce your rights, you may contact us at:
Address: 4th Floor VFP 1 Bldg. Compound, Veterans Center, Taguig City
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY